Monday, November 14, 2011

Sweet Tooth

I have a sweet tooth. It's a known fact among family and friends. I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner all the while thinking about DESSERT. I can forego carbs, breads, and starches...but I refuse to give up my sweets.

When I started eating gluten free I worried that I would never get to have sweets again. It was my # 1 mission to find sweets immediately. Thankfully, Kroger had these little fellas on sale recently! Pamela's Lemon Shortbread cookies...I cannot say enough good things about them. They offer the zest that any lemon lover craves. No funny after taste, either! The only drawback are the calorie-count. But I am in love with anything that is 100 calories so I allow myself one at lunch, and one after dinner.

My sweet tooth craving has been filled!!

Do you have any gluten free sweets you would like to recommend to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment