Sunday, November 13, 2011

My favorite pasta

My favorite pasta so far...DRUM ROLL....


I bought this Trader Joe's Organic Brown Rice Pasta Fusilli on sale a few weeks back. I've been mixing it with Classico Light Creamy Alfredo or Ragu Sauce. I'll throw in a little garlic powder and voila!!!! I cannot tell the difference between rice pasta versus whole wheat. It looks a little funny while you're cooking it, as the water turns a cream color, but don't let that bother you. I have made many meals from this 16 oz (1 lb) bag so far and it's not half empty yet. Additionally, I am glad I bought several bags when I was across town at Trader Joe's, but I'll soon be making a trip back. Do you have a particular pasta brand you like best? Give Trader Joe's brand a try...the price is right and it doesn't hurt your belly! It's perfect for those of us who require carbs...no one wants a cranky celiac! 

No comments:

Post a Comment